Electrical Construction Supervisor
Real Staffing is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: Until November 2019
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Overall construction supervisor for plant electrical systems extensions, modifications of existing electrical systems and electrical interfaces with running plant.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding RFI's, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Supervisory duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion of punch list identification and completion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical discipline
- At least 8 years working experience in Onshore Oil and gas electrical engineering and design for green field and brownfield projects with good knowledge of construction and commissioning processes of electrical systems.
- Experience working in industrial building projects.
- Experience handling Engineering& Electrical vendors, contractors from construction &commissioning till completion and handover of projects.
- Experience handling electrical authorities(LEW/PE) and external regulatory agencies for electrical testing &commissioning.
- Experience working in 11kV and above electrical system and cabling.
- Experience working with cross discipline teams for key interfaces and compliances.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017