Electrical & Instumentation Technican (E&I)
- £25 - £30 per annum +
- North East England, England
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
Real Staffing are currently looking for E&I Technicians for a 6-12 month contract to work with an established chemical manufacturer in North Tyneside.
Working as part of the multi-skilled Automation Team, the E&I Technicians are key to the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the multi-million pound manufacturing facility.
- Drives and Inverters: Setting up, replacements, parameterisation, fault finding / troubleshooting
- Instrumentation: Calibration and maintenance of a full range of instrumentation (flow, pressure, weight, temperature, pH).
- PLC's: Maintenance and troubleshooting. Some programming.
Skills / Requirements:
- CompEX certification (Ex01-EX04)
- Experience maintaining and calibrating a range of instrumentation
- Knowledge of Profibus desirable
- Hazardous Area / ATEX experience desirable
- Experience working with Siemens PLC's and systems (S5, S7, TIA Portal) is desirable. Experience with other PLC's OK.
- Experience with Lock-out Tag-out procedures (LOTO) to ensure machinery is shut of safely
- SAP PM maintenance scheduler (training can be provided)
Rate: Dependant on experience levels
Location: North Tyneside
Contract duration: 6-12 months with high chance of extension
An excellent opportunity to gain valuable training and experience, working on a high volume chemical manufacturing plant.
Please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales