Electrical & Instrumentation
- South Holland, Netherlands
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
6-12 monthsSouth Holland
Electrical & Instrumentation CAD Designer (Autodesk Revit)
My client is currently seeking to hire an Electrical & Instrumentation CAD Designer to join ourmulti-disciplined team working on exciting projects in the pharmaceutical sector. Are you an electrical/instrumentation designer looking for a new challenge? Are you flexible and can you adapt to a changing environment? Do you thrive under pressure? Then we would like to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of the role are -
- Design and produce electrical and instrumentation drawings working closely with a Senior or Lead E&I Engineer for our clients in the pharma and bio-pharma sector.
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to produce 2D and 3D design, working in co-operation with the other design disciplines.
- Create drawings such as electrical single line diagrams, block diagrams, schematics and layout drawings.
- Assure that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production and design standards.
- Interact with other Departments and disciplines including: Process / HVAC / Piping / Automation / CSA / EHS / C&Q / Procurement.
Skills & experience required
Ideally candidates should have the following attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience ideally but not necessarily in a pharmaceutical environment,
- 3rd level certificate of diploma (BSc in Electrical Engineering)
- Experience in computer engineering design programs and computer aided drafting (AutoCAD, Revit, etc.)
- Expertise with BIM.
- General knowledge of electrical system design and applicable codes,
- Advanced MS office computer skills,
- Dutch/English bilingual ability desirable but not essential,
- Good communication skills,
- Flexible, driven team player with good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
Interested in learning more? Please contat me @ 020-5221588 or send me an email r.estevezcornet#realstaffing.com