Development Specialist 2
- Lexington, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech
Title: Development Specialist 2
Duration: 6 months
Location: Lexington, MA
Compensation: 37 per hour
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
Day to Day Duties/Responsibilities/ Scope of Work
- Complete assigned activities relating to design/interpretation of scientific experiments in pre-formulation / pharmaceutical property assessment
- Organize and asess in-use components from potential clinical sites, and perform lab testing when needed in support of intravenous administration
- Responsible for the completion of pre-formulation and formulation experiments leading to the improvement of long-term stability of proprietary drug products
- Develop freeze-dried/liquid formulation of biologics
- Responsible for the analysis of stability samples
- Interpret data from experiments performed to assess stability of drug substance and product
- Works directly with other scientists, analytical staff, and quality groups internally to assure completion of delegated tasks that provided results are on-time, documented, technically sound and robust.
- Author/review development documents
- Familiar with the development of freeze-dried formulations of biologics
- Familiar with HPLC techniques such as reverse phase, SEC, IEC
- Familiar with cGMPs and Quality Assurance Guidelines
- Interacts with external partners including testing laboratories, CROs and CMOs
- B.S and/or M.S in Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years industry experience in pre-formulation assessments, drug delivery or biologics formulation development
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.