Do you have a strong background within CAD/Engineering? Are you interested in working at a leading medical device company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical company that offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials, is actively searching for a Designer to join its team in Warsaw, IN. This will be structured as a 6 month contract and pay is based on previous experience. They are looking for a generating drawings, looking at tolerances making sure they are translated properly, and identifying areas where the tolerance stack ups may be unacceptable.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Working with design controls and creating prints
- Partnering with an engineer on the project to prepare items to be printed for surgeon labs and considering surgical work flows
- Creating images/designs for prototypes through CAD machine
- Contacting suppliers to discuss an orthopaedic design's manufacturability
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in a technical discipline
- 2+ years of Unigraphics NX experience
- Previous orthopaedic medical device experience is a MUST
- Experience with Team Center or another PLM software is a nice
The Designer is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership and grow within a top notch organization, and Warsaw, IN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.