Designated Nurse For Safeguarding Adults
- North West England, England
- Healthcare & NHS
Interim Designated Safeguarding Professional For Adults
Title: Designated Safeguarding Professional For Adults
Duration: 6 Months
Location: North West
Days p/w: 4
A client I'm currently working with is seeking support with Adults Safeguarding from a strategic perspective. We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable professional to come in as soon as possible to provide expertise in this area.
- Support the organisation with visibility at key stakeholder meetings including those with the board and sub-groups
- Support the organisation with the planned emulation of processes of a local organisation (being the link between picking up best practice and delivering it internally)
- Provide assurance that the organisation is providing services that are adequate
- Work towards developing and delivering an improvement plan
If you would like to find out more about the organisation and the role available please get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales