The company are ranked within the top 10 medical device companies globally, and specialise in the manufacture of cardiovascular products including stents and catheters.
Role: Design Assurance Engineer
Contract: An initial 12 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a Design Assurance Engineeer will be to fullfil the quality assurance responsibilities of the companies development.
- Create and maintain a culture of commitment to improving patient safety and customer satisfaction.
- Assure compliance by interpreting and fulfilling regulatory requirements within the medical device industry.
- Continually drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Interface with cross functional teams within a project team environment.
- Provide quality review ar design reviews, project design plans, risk management, design verification protocols for new development projects as well as any design changes to existing product lines.
- Provide risk management, design control and quality systems expertise to the team.
- Build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Level 8 degree in Science / Engineering disciplines.
- 5+ years experience within the medical device industry.
- Proven ability to work well as an individual, and as part of a team.
- Good technical capabilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Assurance Engineer to join a global leader within the medical device industry.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales