This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in one of the leading expansion and growth projects in Ireland. It's an opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and advanced medical device companies in Ireland. They are experiencing tremendous growth, and are looking to build new teams and add to their existing talented teams.
Role: Contract Role
Length: 6 months with opportunity for extension
Day to day as the Design Assurance Engineer:
- You will be involved in the plan and execution of design assurance activities.
- You will also participate with the engineering team to establish and review the design FMEA.
- Work closely with product development engineering team to establish the system design specifications and product requirements
- Support customer complaint analysis and post market surveillance activities
- Generate and approve change requests
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Level 7 qualification or similar diploma in Science or Engineering
- 2+ years as a Design Assurance engineer preferably in a medical device company
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 or equivalent
- High degree of organisational skills and demonstrates attention to detail
If you are interested in the above opportunity please apply for immediate consideration. If you would like further information on the project please give me a call.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales