Demand Planner - Venlo - Permanent
The Demand Planner will be responsible for building the EU Demand forecast, by analyzing market trends and capturing existing and future market requirements. For that objective the individual will facilitate necessary communication with business leaders and Global Operations Integrated Business Planning Managers. The individual will work with regional marketing and operations partners to reconcile and synchronize demand forecasts in order to maintain product availability while keeping inventory investments at targeted levels. The forecast provided will be used by the Supply and KIT Planners to help determine manufacturing needs and resources required to meet the plan. Investment decisions could be made based on the information provided by the Demand Planner.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality purchasing and selling forecasts of the division
- Meet customer service needs assuring a high standard of customer service and supply chain planning metrics performance, while sizing the optimal inventory and meeting the committed inventory investment targets.
- Manage fill rates, forecasts accuracy and inventory metrics for the responsible divisions
- Use demand planning tools and technologies and suggest improvements for the current demand planning processes
- Participate in development, modification and improvement of procedures, policies, processes and technologies within the organization
- Lead IB meetings at divisional level and leverage best available cross-functional inputs and apply judgement based on knowledge of the business robust cross-functions discussions
- Contact person for the Sales Companies within the European Divisions regarding all outstanding purchase orders and shipments
- Responsible for the purchases of saleable goods (service level KPI, days backlog critical items)
- Coordinate the Product Lifecycle Management within the local organization levels
- Supplier evaluation
- Reporting to Franchise Supply Chain Manager
- Internal communication: Staff, Finance, Warehouse, Product Management, Customer Service, Technical Service, KIT-build Department, Marketing, RA/QA, Asset Management
- External communication: Vendors, Clients subsidiaries and Forwarders
What we are looking for:
- HBO Degree (Supply Chain, Logistics or ssomething similar)
- Strong communication skills/ Proven ability to communicate and give presentations to all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of the relationships that you have built within a logistic environment
- Strong experience with MS Office and presentation skills
- Medical Device experience is a bonus
- Working experience as a Demand Planner is a bonus
- Knowledge of international regulations
- Fluency in English and a second language is a bonus
Interested in the position?
Please apply with your CV. You can send it to Shaneequa Ho A Tham via s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her at 020 522 15 77.