Customer Success Manager - Healthcare
- East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, Healthcare & NHS
Our cleint is a multi-award-winning company, delivering innovative solutions to the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and corporate market globally. They deliver highly engaging, clinically proven programs, content and supports covering a broad range of areas from behavioural/mental health to chronic disease management via an online platform within digital health.
- Own the implementation process of accounts after handover from the Sales Team; including working with the development team to deliver a digital care pathway products including customer desired configuration, training and go live.
- Think strategically to satisfy customer needs, from implantation to renewal, and ensure products become 'business as usual' within a digital-first approach to mental health.
- Lead service transformation to ensure your customer's personnel, structure and dynamics support and facilitate the adoption of the relevant health solutions.
- Build customer engagement plans to track client activity - Identify churn risks and/or upsell opportunities.
- Analyse & leverage industry and internal data to identify opportunities and increase product penetration. Grow the value of clients
- Contribute towards product and marketing strategy and vision.
- Provide the Commercial Team with pre-sales support (data, demos, build business cases) as required.
- Attend conferences and events related to the SilverCloud platform & sector.
- Become a product expert and internal champion for our customers to drive product improvement/enhancement.
- Track record in customer success or equivalent history of ensuring and increasing customer adoption, satisfaction and retention.
- Ideally clinical background (nurse/therapist/counsellor and membership to respective professional body e.g. NMC, BABCP, BACP, HCP).
- A strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to build trust quickly with a client-first mentality.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear, empathetic communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An interest in healthcare and wellness, and a passion for directly improving people's lives.
- A structured selling process, where you can conduct negotiation and can monitor performance to take the necessary corrective action.
- Strong MS Office & CRM management.
- An interest and passion for digital healthcare.
- Knowledge of NHS guidelines and policy relating to mental health.
- Healthcare experience in service transformation and programme management in the NHS or private sector.
- Experience of delivering training in small/large groups to clinicians and non-clinicians.
- Knowledge of service delivery, pathways and commissioning.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales