The following is a list of the various assessments conducted during the training: * Quizzes along the way (need at least a 90% to pass) * Comprehensive final written exam (need at least a 90% to pass) * Comprehensive hands-on oral exam, where the trainee must demonstrate proficiency on the keyboard while navigating the database and educating customers on Company's Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) guidelines (need at least a 90% to pass)
Summary/Scope: The Customer Care Representative will:
- Process enrollment forms and surveys for prescribers and patients for all Company's Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) programs.
- Ensure the patient and prescriber enrollment forms and surveys meet all REMS requirements and are processed quickly and accurately.
- Enrollment forms are received via fax. Outbound calls and faxing are used to resolve issues. Surveys are completed via inbound calls.
- Provide user guidance on REMS self-service channels (IVR, Online portals, and Mobile App).
- The Customer Care Center is open Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM Eastern Time and the representative is required to be flexible to changes in shift coverage to accommodate business needs during this time frame. * Individuals are required to use a telephone, wear a headset, and sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete new hire and ongoing training on Company's REMS programs and supporting systems (database, telephony, reference manual, etc.), departmental and corporate standard operating procedures, call handling skills, and inspection readiness.
2. Handle inbound calls, outbound calls, faxes and emails.
3. Handle transactions concerning Company's REMS programs and triage customers to Medical Information (for medical related inquiries including some reports of adverse events), to Patient Support (for inquiries about patient financial assistance), to Order Management (for product orders or return goods), and to other customer support groups within Company's (for non-REMS products) as appropriate.
4. Liaise with representatives within Customer Care to assist with issue resolution associated with enrollments.
5. Develop as a REMS subject matter expert and educate customers Company's REMS programs.
6. Execute REMS processes as defined in policies and procedures in support of enrollments and surveys and respond to general requests for information about REMS.
7. Handle any complaints or concerns about REMS or the service provided by Customer Care.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.