Control System Engineer
Real Staffing is currently looking for a Control System Engineer for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Responsible for the daily maintenance activities related to various Control Systems which may be installed in the plant or externally at customers' site.
- Perform fine-tuning, troubleshooting, modification and programming of the Control System as needed to improve system performance and optimize process operation needs.
- Response to 24-hour emergency call-out and provide night-shift support during plant startup, shutdown and as requested by Operation Team.
- Work closely with the Instrument Team to troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day Instrumentation problems.
- Work with the Project Team to develop requirements and/or specifications of Control System for projects and modifications; supervise & implement the project works according to the schedule and requirements.
- Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance works for Turnaround.
- Perform strategy planning for Control System expansion, upgrading and renewal.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, major in control and instrumentation is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working and maintaining Honeywell DCS system, Siemens PCS7 and Triconex safety systems. Familiar with the engineering tools and programming languages of these systems.
- 2-3 years working experience in the refinery or petrochemical industry environment is desirable.
- Experience and knowledge in field instrumentation and control valve are added advantage.
- Familiar with various phases of project works such as specifications, fabrication, construction, calibration and commissioning.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017