I am currently working with a leading medical device company located just outside of Galway city who have an immediate opening for a complaint specialist. You will be working with a great team on some exciting projects.
What I will be doing as a Complaint specialist?
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Create, annotate, and process complaint records. Ensure that complaint files are completed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Identify and escalate issues for safety review and for product investigation. Support potential adverse event investigations.
- Review technical service calls to determine appropriate classification.
- Collect, maintain, and trend complaint data. Participate in complaint review meetings.
- Collect and report complaint metrics to support Management Review and process improvement activities
What I need to be a Complaint Specialist?
- Bachelor's degree from college or university is required.
- three years of experience in the medical device industry is required. Experience with electro-mechanical devices and disposable products is strongly desired.
- Experience processing complaints is strongly desired.
- Proven ability to grow and thrive in dynamic environment such as a multi-national, US-based company is required.
Do not miss a great opportunity to join a growing team. Please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales