CMC BIOLOGICS PROJECT MANAGER
A global biopharmaceutical corporation is seeking to hire a Project Manager for their CMC Biologics team in order to support multiple biologics CMC programs.
The CMC Biologics Project Manager will be responsible for: 1) development and implementation of an electronic knowledge management system for biologics CMC documents with the input from Head of Biologics CMC Program Leadership, Technical Writing Lead, team leads, and team members. 2) Work closely with IT, team members, and subject matter experts, providing guidance and support on how to effectively deploy the knowledge management system and help ensure timely transfer and maintenance of content. 3) Advise content owners and CMC project teams on content. 4) Manage content and develop governance processes to ensure that information is properly stored and tagged across all line functions and development programs. 5) Proactively identify knowledge gaps and work with the teams and team leaders to develop mitigation plans.
Duration: 8-Month contract
Location: Summit, New Jersey
Positions: 2 openings
Compensation: $50-60 per hour (based on experience*)
- Education: Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience - with at least 5 years in Pharmaceutical Development and 2 years in Project Management or equivalent.
- Biologics development experience strongly preferred.
- PMP certification is highly desirable.
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple medium scale projects and programs from definition through implementation and adoption.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.