Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- US$55 - US$60 per hour + negotiable based on experience
- Whippany, New Jersey
- Pharma & Biotech
Clinical Research Associate/Monitor
A global pharmaceutical and consumer corporation is looking to hire a Clinical Research Associate/Monitor for a 12-month contract. The CRA is accountable and responsible for all aspects of site management and monitoring activities for assigned Clinical Sciences Phase I and Phase IIa clinical investigator sites and phase I units.
The Clinical Research Associate/Monitor will be responsible for: 1) Performing on-site monitoring for selected phase I/II studies in USA (Site Selection visit including slide preparation, Site Initiation visit including training slides, routine monitoring visit, close out visit). 2) Preparation of Investigator Site file including preparation of site specific forms (e.g. Source Data Identification checklist). 3) Development or review of Study Monitoring Plan and other Monitoring documents as applicable (e.g. Drug accountability forms). 4) Join eCRF development and perform CRA role testing, e.g. perform Screen review and UAT (User acceptance test).
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Whippany, NJ (in-house 2-3 days a week & remote)
Compensation: $55-60 per hour Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree; would consider candidates without a degree with very strong work experience*
- 4-6 years of relevant healthcare experience of which 2+ years' experience of ongoing and current monitoring & site management experience preferably in early clinical development patient and healthy volunteer trials.
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred
- Must have eCRF experience, preferably the RAVE system
- Willingness to travel frequently and be office-based
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.