Have you been searching for that next big job opportunity? Do you have experience as a Clinical Research Associate? If you answered yes to these questions, look no further! My client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the Greater Chicago area and they are actively searching to hire a Clinical Research Associate to begin immediately. The role will be structured as a 12 month contract and will pay $30-40 based on your prior experience.
The Clinical Research Associate will be:
- A member of the clinical team responsible for conducting Phase I-IV single or multi center studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Responsible for assisting senior staff in planning study conduct, designing case report forms (CRFs), Contract Research Organization (CRO) selection and management, & selection and training of investigator sites.
- Responsible for planning and running study meetings, evaluation, selection and training of new study investigators and writing and assembling submissions.
- Responsible for writing basic study protocols, monitoring or overseeing monitoring of investigational sites to ensure protocol adherence, assuring timely enrollment of patients and retrieval of CRFs from study sites.
- Responsible for processing CRFs including data clean-up and classification of data, and completion of study summaries.
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, ideally in the Scientific area
- 5+ years of experience within clinical monitoring
- Experience with IVD
- Good working knowledge of FDA regulations and GCP required.
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to become a part of a renowned leader in Pharmaceuticals. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send me your resume or contact me directly using the details listed below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.