Clinical Quality Manager
- S$8000 - S$10000 per month + competitive
- Singapore, Singapore
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Clinical Quality Manager - Pharmaceutical - Singapore - Permanent
A global pharmaceutical company are currently expanding the Clinical Quality function here in Singapore and are looking for a Clinical Quality Manager to be a key part of that.
The Clinical Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- The Manager leads and participates in all quality activities within the R&D function for Pharma, Biologics and Medical Devices.
- Oversee the risk planning for the audit/inspection program.
- Leads and participates in audits of all types.
- Offers training and mentoring staff in GCP.
- Advise business Partners on the development of effective corrective action plans and verification of implementation
- Primarily responsible for working within the APAC region however, may also be required to travel to other locations.
In order to be successful the Clinical Quality Manager will be / have:
- Experience working within a GCP quality function.
- Proven understanding of drug development processes and systems.
- Bachelor degree.
- Working knowledge of global regulatory and country specific requirements.
- Knowledge/understanding of the approach and perspectives of regulatory agencies, particularly within China and other countries in the APAC region.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017