One of Ireland's leading Pharmaceutical companies have recently expanded their site in North West Dublin. They are looking for Buyer to join their Logistics team. The company have recently added 6 new products to their portfolio, so the team and site is expanding rapidly. If you have experience in working in a busy manufacturing environment, this is the role for you.
- Manage the purchasing of all raw materials and packaging materials for use in the production of pharmaceutical products and medical devices where necessary.
- Interface with the Production Department and the Warehouse to determine material requirements to ensure the timely supply of approved material to Production.
- Interface with suppliers on issues of quality, documentation, delivery, price, customer service
- Assist in the management and maintenance of an information system to support the purchasing and related information requirement.
- Maintain the Pegasus Opera purchasing system.
- Maintain a Price Database and interface with the Finance Department to provide annual budget information
Education & Experience:
- Diploma or degree in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in working in pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
- In-depth knowledge of Manufacturing, Purchasing & Control systems.
- Experience in working in an environment with multiple products and skews.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Call me on 01-8883477 for more info!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales