Business Unit Manager
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
My client are a medical device organisation and are seeking to take on a Business Unit Manager on a permanent basis. They're located in the heart of Galway, where their centre of excellence is. They have a reputation for introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products designed to enhance the practice of interventional medicine. They've been in Galway over 20 years and employ 800 people here, and you could be the next to join them!
You will have responsibility and leadership for overall operation of a Business Unit with a leading medical device company in Galway.
- Sets the Business Unit goals in conjunction with the Director of Manufacturing that support current business objectives.
- Drives and meets the Key Performance Indicators of the Business Unit to meet demand requirements.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain stakeholders on production, delivery and inventory control.
- Ensures a positive working environment for employees ensuring open communication, engagement and recognition.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a third level qualification in Engineering or Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a similar environment, of which at least 3 years related experience at middle management level.
- Previous medical device experience or experience is a highly regulated environment is essential.
- Really competitive salary
- Pension - Defined Contribution Scheme from Day 1
- Healthcare - cover for employee and immediate family members
- Life assurance
- Educational assistance after successful completion of probation
- Christmas voucher
- Fully Subsidised Canteen
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Internal training courses
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales