We are currently working with one of the most cutting edge Digital Health / Biotech companies in the market. A business building a number of products within artificial intelligence using Machine Learning. They have recently acquired exclusive access to a number of highly sought after data sets, partnering with several leading academic institutions.
Recently going through a very successful IPO, they are now looking to start off a large growth phase, needing professionals to support the company's product portfolio build & expansion.
The immediate area needing to be built is the Product Management function. The business is looking for the best talent in the market, and is searching for the following;
Business Analyst -
The Business Analyst will work with internal and external contacts to elicit the requirements and use their analysis to define detailed requirements that enable our tech team to deliver. They will be Product's representative in the heart of the tech team, ensuring that the product vision and voice of the users is communicated and championed throughout every aspect of the build.
- 3+ years of business/systems analysis experience.
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment.
- Work with the product owner to decompose epics into clear and actionable stories for each sprint.
- Understand both the technical and business side of the product release
- Engage business stakeholders when/where required for new development and understand the commercial context for releases.
- Facilitate interview sessions and requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders in order to perform effective analysis of business needs and requirements.
The business uses proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The roles have copious potential for professional growth and the opportunity to support towards the business goal and ongoing contribution to the development of healthcare by working in a stimulating environment.
The positions will be based in Oxford.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales