Assistant Scientist Molecular Biochemical Assays (MBA)
- Leiden, South Holland
The Pharmaceutical Development Support (PDS) forms together with AA, MBA and QCD the Analytical Development (AD) department. PDS is a multidisciplinary team which performs both molecular biochemical assays and analytical assays.
PDS performs sample analysis to support the process development for our internal and external customers e.g. Up Stream Processes (USP), Down Stream Processes (DSP) and Formulation Development (FD).
We are searching for a motivated candidate with a can do mentality to reinforce our team as an assistant scientist (technician) MBA. You will perform different assays like QPCR, ELISA and DNA purification to support the sample analysis for process development purposes.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team that work closely together with our customers and strives to deliver results with a high quality and speed.
Are you the team player that can also work independently, has experience with molecular biochemical assays, is eager to learn and likes to work in the lab? Then we are looking for you!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
* Sample analysis for internal (& external)customers
* Executing Molecular Biochemical methods
* Data analysis and reporting
* Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs, trending reports
* You will have some responsibilities such as assay responsible, shipments, material orders etc.
* Participating in Continuous Improvement projects (LEAN)
The position involves handling of biologically active substances