- England, England
- Quality & Supply Chain
A pharmaceutical company are seeking a Pharmaceutical Artwork Management Consultant to join their team. If you have experience of strategically managing artwork processes within the pharmaceutical/FMCG/biotech industries, then you may be the Pharmaceutical Artwork Management Consultant we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Pharmaceutical Artwork Management Consultant, you will be responsible for looking over the current artwork process to offer advice on any changes required within the business to improve the process.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Previous experience of managing/assessing artwork processes within the pharmaceutical/bio tech/FMCG industries.
- Experience of amending artwork processes and advising on beneficial changes to the process.
- Assessing artwork implementations with manufacturing sites.
- Experience with Trident, Sonoco and Zen are beneficial.
- Ability to efficiently interact with contract manufacturers.
- Previous experience of dealing directly with contract manufacturers.
- Able to advise and guide on best business practices.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales