- McHenry, Illinois
- Clinical Research
Are you a chemist looking for your next role? Look no more! My client, a leading medical device company is looking for a Chemist to join their team.
Pay: 25-35+ an hour
Location: Mchenry, IL
Contract Length: 6 month contract to hire
Day to Day:
- Carry out sampling, measuring, analyzing, recording, approving and reporting samples and data per established methodology.
- This is a senior laboratory position and you will assist the QC Supervisor in maintaining operational functionality in the lab, help monitor activities and processes, and ensure company policies and regulatory compliance requirements are adhered to in the supervisor's absence.
The Best Candidates Will Possess:
- 3-5 of relevant laboratory experience with a BS/BA degree or one year of relevant laboratory experience with an MS/MA degree.
- Experience must include working in an FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant laboratory.
- Must be proficient with advanced analytical techniques such as Chromatography (GC, HPLC) and Spectroscopy (FTIR, UV/Vis).
Interviews are happening NEXT WEEK, so a prompt response is encouraged.
Job Type: Contract
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.