Are you looking for a new opportunity that will allow you gain a wealth of experience within an innovative drug delivery development company based in North Dublin?
The company has developed a portfolio of innovative products developed to treat gastrointestinal diseases.
You would be working with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who believe in what the company does. On site there is no such thing as "that's my area" so each employee gains a broad and in-depth knowledge of the products and company.
They are currently seeking a Process development scientist to join there Dublin site.
- Degree in chemistry or pharmaceutical technology or related life sciences subjects; engineering background also possible with the required industry background (formulation and process development within pharma industry)
- PhD and 3 years of pharma industry experience or MS and 5 years of pharma industry experience
- Proficiency in managing projects and using respective tools, e.g. Microsoft project
- Experience in process development, scale-up and tech transfer in oral dosage forms
- Experience liaising with CMOs
- Knowledge of QbD and DoE methodologies within product and process development in oral dosage forms
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements
- Lead process scale-up and optimisation for manufacture of clinical and/or commercial products; prior experience in applying QbD principles and statistical analysis methodology a plus.
- Manage projects - planning and delegating activities; time management
- Reporting projects status to senior management and escalating issues as required
- Support process validation including protocol write up and execution.
- Perform technical transfer of specified unit operations to contract manufacturer and support external process scale-up activities.
- Prepare batch records and execute production operations
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales